- Ensure you read and understand the instruction manual first
- If you’re building a garages, carports or patio covers, garden sheds also read and understand the engineering plans which contain very specific information not elaborated on in the instruction manual
- Layout all of the parts and check them off against the parts list
- Contact your local council and ask about your obligations. Not every council needs the same information and some may have site specific requirements that you will need to be aware off
- Keep note of the invoice number on your pack. It’s a six digit number that allows us to quickly identify your building and everything about it should you need to contact us.
- Ensure you have a battery or electric drill for assembly
- All panels and channels are marked with a label showing either a letter or description and a size. If for any reason the label is damaged or missing, you can measure the part and match the size of the part to the parts list
- 2 people are required to safely assemble most Spanbilt products. If you’re building prefab storage garden sheds, garages or carports, it’s always handy to have plenty of hands on deck.
- Ensure you send in your warranty form
- Enjoy your product and remember, if you have any feedback or questions you’d like answered, our customer service team would love to hear from you